Soda Property Group (Soda) manages projects for investors that either do not have the time or the necessary experience to manage projects on their own. Soda will also find suitable joint venture partners (JVPs) for land owners on a case-by-case basis. From acquisition right through to completion, Soda provides services as outlined below.
Soda removes your uncertainty in acquiring the right development site through a comprehensive due diligence process that involves:
- Engaging real estate agents and off-market contacts to establish which suitable sites may be available for purchase.
- Liaising with architects, town planners & councils to determine whether the intended use of the land makes sense from a town planning perspective.
- Undertaking a comprehensive feasibility study that determines whether the site makes sense financially.
- Negotiating the eventual purchase of the land based on the due diligence carried out.
- Procuring the best possible finance arrangements for your particular situation.
Once you have purchased a development site, Soda will actively participate in the pre-construction process to ensure an efficient use of your land, by:
- Preparing architectural drawings and town planning reports that will be required to obtain your planning permit;
- Preparing full working drawings and engineering documentation that are essential for your construction;
- Preparing a tender document and negotiating building contracts that will assist in determining the appropriate builder for your job; &
- Finding a suitable joint venture partner (JVP) if required.
When you are ready to construct, Soda facilitate delivery of the project on budget & time by:
- Ensuring all necessary permits are in place including Building & Demolition permits.
- Having someone onsite regularly that can monitor the progress of your builder.
- Undertaking quality assurance (QA) checks throughout the project and at completion.
At the completion of your project, Soda will:
- Assist you in selecting the right real estate agent to lease or sell your property as best suits your situation.
- Facilitate project marketing and direct sales campaigns for larger projects.
For further information on our services or if you require a joint venture partner for one of your existing projects, email us at email@example.com